Tuesday, April 06, 2004

tired...today was very un eventful...went to school..homeroom today, i got my school registration form..im in English I Honors,Earth Science,Freshman Experience(and american gov.),Spanish 3,Algebra I...and...err..my elective is Journalism Newspaper. good classes? and hopefully i can get in traditional...im goin to dunedin high btw..after school i walked home and went to charles's house to print out stuff for my poster..biked home...watched tv and worked on my toe-back-oh projecto. i dont think i need to work on my presentation b/c i have it all set..i mean..its tobacco..i kno tons of info..after i did some chattin i played gunbound for an hour or so..now im here, gettin kicked off so buh-bye g'nite ppeeaaccee *kristin*
Has Anyone Discovered My BLOG yet?!?! I get no tags >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home