Thursday, April 29, 2004

well yet again..i am still questioning some of my friendships. ok i will not say any names..that'll just ruin it completely. blah..why do i always feel like this? not with all of my friends..but with a very few. well..if i am even there friend. i just dont know anymore. sometimes i feel like i have no friends, but then i think of all my wonderful friends n say to myself 'what was i thinking?' whatever...its just a few ok? like...******* and ******* (not accurate letters or w/e..they r just stars*) okay well...theres more. i dont even know anymore. these people say im their good friend? and then barely ever talk to me..or whatever..and i make the effort to talk A LOT of the times. i feel like such a loner sometimes...if i was standing by myself and there was a crowd full of all of my friends..i bet i would still be standing by myself. thats what usually happens..until i walk over to a crowd and do my normal 'hey whats up?" and but into their convos..i do that often. in school its not really better either..do i even have friends at school? yes..the usual..kaysie relly and samantha..but yeah i even feel like im falling away from them too. they dont care where i am or what i do nemore. well, thats just how i feeL. i dont know the truth..of most of things. whatever..i shouldnt be complaining..at least im lucky to have friends..no matter how close we are..i just hope that my FRIENDS wll show a little bit more friendship..b/c i dont want to let go..on anyone..thats giving up..and im not a giver-upper..on these kind of things..so..w/e..sry for boring u with my stupid rants..ive been ranting on a lot lately ^^;;.. well i have problems too ya know?? ok im off to studying..g'nite..*yawn* *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home