Thursday, April 08, 2004

sickness...
being sick SUCKS...lack of sleep is NOT good...plus not having medicine isnt good either so when ur sick don't be like me..and GO TO THE DOCTOR..:O okay! i felt awful today in school...durin 2nd pd. i felt like gaggin but i jus breathed in and out excessively and kinda annoyed the dude in front of me b/c my stuffy nose/breathing was loud enough to hear when ur in front of me. and i was suppose to have my presentation about tobacco today i was gona go last but i ended up not going b/c ppl took too long and i was all anxious and ready too..now i gotta go first tomorrow(today) whatebber..after school i was really annoyed..walked home with err...not kaysie since she hung out w/her loser friends so err...dana..and aurora..and charles sorta..i biked keith's bike down down down to alt. 19 and i dropped it off and walked home the rest of the way w/dana. then we walked home...i went online til 8 played some gunbound and chatted..watched half of the inuyasha dvd and played some more gunbound..watched tv, did my hw, talked on the fone..samantha is happy now :),now im juss postin and lookin at pics from the barrio fiesta/my spring break and chattin....so....my throat HURTS! and i'm tired so good night i'll sleep after inuyasha comes on..:) U SHOULD WATCH INUYASHA!! i mean you!!! okay...haha...the 'you' will never be known since there is no particular 'you' in mind...people in school are mean b/c they always compare me to dana and it gets annoying.. oh yea in 1st pd. there was a fire drill..ok..im done..enjoy! *kristin*

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home