Monday, May 31, 2004

im so tired.. i guess i'll just post now so i don't have to do it later. my weekend was really fun. i guess i can survive w/o the computer for a while. im watching the movie 'rock star' right now. hrmm...ok ok im gettin to it.
friday- woke up..at 11. got packed..got ready..left at 3.heh. kind of late. but o well, i rode in the back of the car. it was SUV so there was room but i was layin on all of the sleeping bags and the suit cases. heh. i had 3 pillows so i was kinda comfortable. it was a loong drive. we stopped for ice cream half way. (mint choc. chip is good stuff!) well when we finally got to our hotel (Day's Inn) outside of savannah I unpacked sort of, then we left to go into Savannah and look around the town.. everytime we went somewhere i had to go in the back of the car. pshhh...well, when we got there we went into the ghetto. tons of blacks and hispanics. heh..well, yeah..they made fun of me cuz i wanted to live there. it looked cool, there was bars on the windows and everything..the ghetto looks cool at night heh. well after that we went into the old part of it. the 'historic savannah' and we walked around..it was fun. we also stopped by this old house that hasn't been sold for over 30 years on Oglethorpe Ave. It's haunted btw. I went up to the door. Kind of scary..we took a lot of pics since Al's a dork and he likes pics..After that we went back home. OH yeah b4 that we ate at Sonic..bleh..i didn't like the food there.(the food was ehh...too fried). After AFTER that..we went back to the hotel and to sleep.
Saturday- idk when i woke up..who cares. we drove to Lady and Son's at around..11. I had to wake up early so we could get there early. Lady and Son's is some famous restaurant..the lady who owns it (Paula Deen) has a show on the Food network. we friggin had to wait for an hour!! and the food wasn't even all that great. there was tons of people waiting..jeez..i dont ever wanna eat there again. after Lady and Son's we went to Tybee Island and went to the beach. yeah there ARE beaches in georgia. it was really wavy and sandy..ughz..i got a lot of water in my mouth..nasty..but it was fun. after that we went back to the hotel. Got ready..Melanie called me and she wanted me to tape inuyasha...but i was in Georgia so ya kno..i really can't..even if i wasnt in GA i couldn't since this house doesnt have a VCR..sorry mel. So we went on the ghost tour. the dude guiding us was named Mitchell. it was really interesting. I never knew there was so many houses haunted in savannah. I took a lot of pics. Gosh there was SO many cockroaches. ughz..cockroaches everywhere in the streets. I heard it was mating season for cockroaches. nasty..made it scarier. I took a picture of this one building...the window. In there was supposedly a little girl (age.probably around 8) and the window was high up like 3rd or 4th story..pitch black nobody lives there. No1 has lived there for years...I took a pic and guess what I see in the pic? A white figure in the window. I'm guessin its the ghost. freaky eh? I'll put it in my pic album. Well after that I made them hurry back to the hotel so I could watch Inuyasha. Twas a good ep. I watched wolf's rain and flcl too. I think it was the last ep of flcl..mel missed it :(. Well after that I went to sleep.
Sunday- (today) or whatever..
Woke up at 10. Had to pack quick cuz our check-out was 11. So yeah..we drove back into historic savannah..walked around A LOT..checked out some shops..did A LOT of walking. Went to a china buffet..it SUCKED tho..jeez im picky about my food. i barely ate today. there was NO wonton soup and NO friggin beef w/broccoli. so i didn't eat much.. got a lot of fortune cookies and oranges.heh. well yeah...it was reely hot today. we did a bunch of more walking.then we friggin went to an outlet mall.and a kroeger. then we finally drove back. hrmm...im done..bored..ok..bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home