Thursday, May 20, 2004

well..last night rel came over at 11..fun fun. we hung out..watched 'somethings gotta give' then she left at like 2..then me n dana watched 'love actually' and i watched inuyasha at 3:30 cuz i forgot to watch it at 12:30..it was the 2nd ep. i ever saw in me life..i watched it twice woo i finished the whole season! now i j/gotta watch the new eps. ok. so today i woke up at like 8:45am cuz relly came in and went on my bed and woke me up.it took me 10min to open my eyes..i had 3 hours of sleep. love actually is a mofo long movie. so neway, i hung out with relly for most of the day. at like 10 or 11 me n rel got kaysie n we hung out with her. dana forced her to take medicine cuz shes sick..darn her..she got me sick now >.< oh wel..i went to the beach w/relly n kc and dana. me n relly TOUCHED THE BOOEY or however u spell it for that one white thing that says 'swim area' on it. yah..we went reely far and reely deep. shes the only 1 that ever actually went with me..:) thanks. we went w/buzz too. i got a lil burnt on my face...not reely..im j/a lil red. tha's all. i had so much fun. im goin to miss them. im glad i got to hang out w/kc n relly today. :) i watched underworld w/rel. jeez ive been watching so many movies..now im at mel n apes. melissa is sick too :( i hope she feels better. and kc n rel..jeez..every1s sick!! even me >.< but hey..im always sick..go figure. april opened up to me about a lot of things..well..of course she opens up all the time..but she's told me more..and im kind of mad at some1..okay. yeah. im glad im here. i get to see shartell :) hehe yeh. ok well im gona go t2yl buh-bye *kristin* hope this was enjoyful..o.O?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home