Monday, May 10, 2004

bleh...today...is my b-day...but idk it hasnt been any diff.
i woke up...relly came over and got me 2 balloons..(thanks relly i luv ya!) and nicole gave me an awesome b-day call during school at like 9:15..i felt so loved..(luv ya nicole!) she was the only 1 in the circle who said happy b-day to me..then school. i got another balloon from ashmoe(thanks ashlee') and i got a few 'hey, happy birthday!'s..and my 1st pd. class sang the 'feliz cumpleanos a ti' song to me and i got a sticker..so yeh..but the rest of the day sucked..lunch..bleh..wasnt fun..school j/wasnt fun. in 5th period some1 stole my desk so i had to sit in a crappy chair.. ppl kept on touching my hand and it HURT..why am i always so pessimistic? I guess thats just who I am..a pessimistic bitch. yep..i got a tv/vcr and a dvd player in my room..finally i get a tv in my room..:D but yeah...umm...idk..i know who my friends are and who my aquaintances that i THOUGHT were my friends were.. i mean..a simple 'happy birthday' would make me happy..but ppl didn't even say that! well most..bleh..who needs em? i wish i was in gainesville. im so bored..all i ate for dinner was half a burnt pizza. yummy eh? i talked to kris a lil on the phone..he remembered mi b-day *.* he's a good friend. ::yawn:: i played gunbound a little bit. now i gotta do a stupid spanish collage so i'll just go..whoever reads this..which isnt a lot..bye..*kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home