Friday, May 07, 2004

this is NOT going to be a lonh entry b/c i can only use one hand to type at the moment...i'll tell u why if u read down. ok so now im in g-ville. woo-hoo! school was boring...i left early b4 6th period cuz my dad wanted to bring m e early and then i drove off to our half-way point (flying J) and met up with john. then another hour n a half drive to gainesville and yeah..long drive (it felt like...) ((oww my hand hurts!!)) ok so when i got to gainesville right when we got there we met up with may at Jade Gardens (chinese restaurant) and i ate beef w/broccoli and wonton soup. and i looked at the sushi train...i dont like sushi tho..blech..i dont like ANY seafood. yup. so after that i got home..went online for like 3min then watched friends.. the last ep. *tear* well at least there is reruns...so it'll still be on for a while, but no new eps...after friends i went in the kitchen to play with the dogs gina,lola,sophie, and gonzo. fun.. then i went to em again and it was just lola + gina, and lola is a bitch(really...) and shes really protective and terrritorial or however you spell it over people...basically shes selfish. n she was next to me n gina comes over to play ball w/me and lola starts attacking gina...they were reallly fighting..i panicked since i was right there and i tried to seperate them and i pushed gina's head a little and she didn't realize it but she bit me SO hard... literally clamping on to my left hand...it felt basically like a pinky feels when it gets slammed in a door...it HURT..and i screamed..gina n lola were still fighting a lot and john and al came in and surprisingly finally broke gina n lola apart and i realized my hand HURT and it was bleeding freakin numb..i started crying a lil but i was really tough. i went over to the sink and rinsed water over my hand. then i told john n al that my hand got bit..finally they payed attention. i went into the bathroom with al and i rinsed my hand more and he put alcohol on my hand and my hand was so numb it didnt even hurt but i thought it would. and he put neosporin on it and it felt a lil better but it still hurt like a mofo and he attempted to wrap it up so i have a whole bunch of gauss and tape on my hand..all over it. its pretty good. its numb still. may and john thought it was really deep..it did look really bad. they said they wanted to take me to the ER and i said "NO!!!!!!!" n they were sayin stuff like gina might get put to sleep and etc. and i started crying a lot b/c i didnt want any of them to get hurt or killed. it was all my fault cuz i went in there..but i never thought they would start fighting that bad...darn.. i was crying a lot..im a dog lover ok? now my dog bite count is 2 b/c when i was like 6 i got bit by a dog on my head on my eyebrow so i had to get 6 stitches..now this.. darn it im writing a lot. oww my hand hurts (im writing w/one hand as u kno..) i felt awful. i was crying more about the dogs than my hand...and my hand HURT. but then may reassured me that they wouldnt get killed. b4 i told them i wouldnt tell them if nething worse was wrong w/me..b/c they told me if nething felt wrong they would take me to the hospital.. yeah right like i'd tell them if i was jeopardizing my dogs.. my arm felt numb tho..now its ok i guess. my hand is still numb tho..>.< ow. gina has a cut on her face and ear, and idk if lola is cut..gina has never bitten me like this b4 but it wasn't her fault. she only play bites me..deng..shes got some SHARP teeth.. well she is a white german shepherd. blah..im too lazy to write nemore.. im gonna watch naruto and ibe piece cuz Al has the eps. downloaded..he has every shonan jump volume..and hes got like 80 eps of one piece downloaded and more than that of naruto..he said he would burn them for me. i want him to burn inuyasha and love hina and cowboy bebop and all of these other animes i like..ack. a lot. ok well idk..im tired.im gona go watch naruto.. bye bye *kristin*
holy crap i wrote A LOT for using 1 hand but this entry has taken me like 25min to write..oww..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home