Tuesday, May 04, 2004

wow..i j/woke up from a nap..deng dana stays online a LONG time. neway..*yawn* today i had finance park. lemme tell u what i did..
i was POOR!! i was the poorest person in the group i made $22,000 a year. everyone else made at least $26,000-$70,000. (in my group) i worked at publix 1. getting my NMI and minimum and maximum budget was easy. then i got all my options..blah blah blah. then i had to do my stupid check thingy and i totally screwed up..i went over my budget..i didnt know how to fix it..if i didn't complete it all i would get an F in my geog. class. and guess what? i didn't finish it...i ran over to the check register..the lady was like 'oh..we closed it i'm sorry..' and i freaked out..said 'OMG OMG OMG i messed up and i was freaking out and i didn't get to finish..please!!!' so she just looked at it...even she saw it was messed up but she was like 'ok ok i'll let u go..' i thanked her..i just hope my teacher doesnt check it cuz if she did...i'm screwed..i hung out with amanda kola there. she was fun. domino's pizza..i had lunch A.. the pizza slices were soo big and we only had 25min to eat and i was at the front of the line sort of and then when i got there i forgot u needed ur debit card in order to eat..so it was crap and i had to freakin' get out of line and get my debit card then go in the end of the line and wait to eat. i was soo hungry. at the end of the day i was reallly tired tho. when i got home i talked on the fone w/nicole for so long. it was fun..but i was getting really tired. she told me to take a nap. and im glad she did. she even woke me up!! :) i love her. okay. now im online. im tired. but i'll live..i have no hwk woo! ok bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home