Monday, June 07, 2004

*sigh* i have such a big head ache..dana kept annoying me by begging to play gunbound with arielle. jeez..she promised me she would be my maid for 6hours..gosh, shes such a liar cuz i doubt she will. today was so boring. i played gunbound w/rel for like 3 hours..i watched tv..watched the movie 'monster'(wow charleze theron looked horrible!!), ate pizza, played gunbound, barely chatted. im getting a new layout..rikkus making me one..thanks rikku!! her layouts rock. i dont like chatting that much anymore because im way to boring to talk to.. i feel like leaving..somewhere..just anywhere..im so isolated in here..i like it here..its my home..but i just want to do something different..go somewhere..confusing? yes..whatever..my head hurts >.< so im gonna go..bye *kristin*





Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz.


I Will Die of Natural Causes.
Your choice of life style has enabled you to live a nice long life.. To eventually die of a stroke, or was it a heart attack.. Either way you out lived just about anyone that gave a shit about you anyway.. Congrats

Find out how you will die, Take the Death Quiz now!
tht is one scary picture...if you dont like the quiz tag me and i'll take it off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home