Monday, August 02, 2004

well well well...here we go about today! i woke up 'round 11am by myself..i played gunbound and did other stuff..ate pizza..then idk at around 1pm arielle came over and hung out w/me and dana woke up b4 that i think and then rel n i went to the movies and saw I,Robot. It was a good movie..I got sno-caps..which i don't like that much now b/c they melted..blah..and then we got back around 4:30..then i dunno...i talked to marcus and laura on the fone..chatted..then i went to my orientation which went fairly well..people in the school dont look that bad..i guess..im happy that i have a locker next to april and i hung out w/marcus...then april..and in my group in which i took a tour around the school..(brandy showed me around) i hung out w/danielle and a few of april's friends..and i got my locker and looked around the school w/april..then after that i went to the mall and got some shirts at hot-topic..then we ate at a chinese buffet which was bleh..then we went to wal-mart and i came home a few min ago..so..yeah..there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home