Thursday, September 30, 2004

honestly, i live in one #$%&ed up family.. Why?! Honestly, I would be much MUCH happier living with my big sister in Gainesville, even if I had to clean..[sigh] whatever..
i hate fighting..i hate being around fights..i hate being IN fights..gah..friggin retarded mofos...my mom would be so ashamed of dana and I right now, i swear, it's awful. and I dont understand why I cry when things like this happen..why am i such a friggin weakling? im tough..but weak at the same time..i mean, i care about my dad..he's just..gah..and dana, she just doesnt understand how i feel or who i am. whatever, it's life. I dont complain about things like this.ok? i try to cope with it, but when it just gets out of hand like it did tonight what can i do?! --------------------- -_-;;


/edit/
My post from sept. 29::

SWIM MEET TODAY! yeah...i did 'good'...our team ROCKS! w00 go DUNEDIN! yeah..but me? well, I had to do 200m medley relay (breast stroke), 100IM again, 200free relay, and 50m breast stroke...dqed in 2 events (both breast, bleh..i need to...i repeat..NEED to touch with 2 hands...ok..2!!! darn it...whats my friggin problem..2!!) ok well yeah..other than that..oh and my goggles came off during the IM so i sucked bum but i went faster than last time..so..yea...ttyl bye gnite im sleepin over @ melissa n aprils..bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home