Wednesday, September 15, 2004

[the swim meet]
I waited nervously for Coach Kelly to arrive with the list of events. FINALLY she came, friggin-a..I wanted to go over there and see what my events were but people were like 'find out later, we have to practice now!' so i got into the pool..(the meet was at clearwater high but we swam against palm harbor..) but I got out because I really wanted to see my events. I went over there and took the paper and read the paper:
Event 3- 100m IM - Kristin S.
Event 9- 50m Backstroke - Kristin S.
(what i was thinking..)- What the heck man!!! 100m? IM [individual medly]?! I can't swim 100m...I cant even do butterfly!!! omg, im gonna kill whoever put me in this, ack, i cant do it!! N00!! WHY ME?! I quickly told april..' OMG I've gotta do 100IM!' she goes "who?? me??" and i go "No...ME!!" I forget what she said but she pumped me up like whoa.. Then I quickly went into the pool to practice, so many people were helping me :) i love my team! they're so supportive.. they rock! i was slow like whoa though...i did a 'decent' butterfly after like the 30th time doing it over.. but yeah, still slow, oh well..i practiced! Then it came time for diving, Ashley is our only diver, she got 1st..w00 to that! then event 1 came along like 30min after and then event 2, then...event 3..my turn...ack i was so nervous!! The buzzer thing went, I jumped into the pool, butterfly here we go, yes i was slow i bet, so many people were cheering me on, i could even hear it.. 'go go go kristin!! come on!! faster!! etc. etc.' april was at the ending cheerin for me also, i saw her n almost started laughing, jeez...i was tired after backstroke but i kept going, no stoppin for me..(i usually stop after 75m but ya know..it was a meet..) For IM I had to do Fly, Back, Breast, Free..bleh! but i did it!! I finished and I knew I was last right at the breast stroke..but, what can ya do..the mofo coach put me in..well i guess it's alright. But right when I got out Caitlin came over to me and said that I got disqualified because someone from the other team told an official that I had jewelry on..crap..yes..disqualified..my first 100m..and IM..and i was so tired..and i gave it my ALL!! and i got disqualified over a friggin ring! but everyone was like 'you did good!!' yeah..but i got last..but i guess i did good..b/c i finished!! n didn't stop..i didn't get to see my time, but i guess that's a good thing. freakin-a those stoopid mofo palm harbor people..told on me!! gah, just for a ring..stupid hoes..that's why i dont like palm harbor, bunch of hoes...and mofos..bleh. My friends at PHU arent hoes but whatever, most of the ppl there are..screw that. I had to do backstroke at event 9, yah i got last..my time was 1min 24sec. >_< april had to do 4 events, she did great, so what if she got last in a few of em, she had to do two 100s so screw that..she was awesome! melissa is always awesome during meets so she did good!
50m backstroke wasn't bad..i was last..but i didn't get DQed....my time for 100m IM was 2min 47sec..not bad...i..guess..>_<..i'll get faster though.. just u watch!
ok well whatever..that night i slept over mel n apes house, i was soo tired..i watched charmed...hung out w/april for a little (melissa was online doin her project) n i fell asleep...so..yep yep.
today at swim practice we had team pict0res and i had to do 3 100's of just kicking freestyle kick, then 3 100's of breast stroke kick, gah..then i had some practice with kaitlin..william helped us. twas fun. ok well, yeah...im cold..i still have mi bathing suit on..gotta take it off...n eat...so..yeah..ttyl bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home