Saturday, August 21, 2004

Finally getting some posting time.. I have a lot of things on my mind.
The YFC meeting was awesome! Had some good times, learned some new songs, saw everyone again (acelyn came down! woo! didnt think i'd see her there)! Arielle went with us.. I hate being sick man! I coughed a lot during praise+worship..blah! Tonight I found out that Nicole is leaving...moving..and Melanie >.<>.< *sigh*... well moving..(tear..) on..
I am going to join the swim team..I hope I improve quickly and get results..dana doesnt want to join so it'll jus be me..i hope that april stays on the team. melissa is on but she has 1 more year left.. >.< everyone is leeaaviingg soon!! swimming..im going to be a swimmer..it's gonna be a new experience for me..whoa..
also-- Melissa told me about this class at her church where i can be baptised, get my first communion, and be uhh..um..freak i forget what its called!! but yeah. baptised to become a catholic.. i'll have to go to a class every wednesday..i dont know how long it will be..but i am going to get a lot of things accomplished this year and next..whoa..
jeez..ive got a lot of things to do.. yesterday i joined multi-cultural club with april and i went to swim practice with melissa and everyone was like 'you have to join!!!' it looks like a pretty dern good work-out. I mean, isn't swimming one of the best excersises? yeah...so yes!
Im glad that i went to the meeting tonight.. i haven't been to a yfc meeting in soo long.. it helps me! i drift away from God sometimes..and i should never do that..every meeting i go to brings me closer and closer..i just need to remember to keep it up! i need to seriously change myself..well not ME but my actions and words.. i don't want to fight no more!!! jeez..so many things to think about..yeah..
school is fine for me..yeah..i dont know..well, that's it for now..so long!
*kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home