Tuesday, August 03, 2004

okay okay...today was my FIRST day as a high schooler..good for me..i'm fresh-meat...ha. well dunedin high school is okay..last night it was very hard for me to go to sleep though..i dunno why. Anyways I woke up at around 5:10am surprisingly and got ready..did that stuff..and left the house at 6 to go to my bus..man..it was so dark outside..blah! i got there at like 6:40 and hung out with dana and rachel..the bell rang and i went to my first pd. class..well..my classes were okay..first period was kinda sorta fun, 2nd period was blah..man..theres some messed up girls in my school..druggies, too many piercings..blah..awful. 3rd period i sat next to april..cool..4th period marcus was in my class..lunch was ok..upper classmen used me and gave me money when i was in line so i could get stuff for them..oh well..i didn't mind.5th period was boring..same with 6th..well..it'll be a very INTERESTING year! umm..blah..i dont like walking home from palm harbor high to here..it was so hot outside man..well if you want a more detailed description ask me cuz i am too lazy to get into details now..blah..well..im finally in school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home