Monday, August 23, 2004

well the weekend was great..
saturday i woke up around 2pm b/c dana woke me up n asked me if i wanna go to melissa and april's because they called me so i said yeh and i called em and they picked me up. we were goin to go swimming but instead we went to chucke cheeses with mel n ape's lil bro RJ and erik's lil bro and we had fun..me n april shared 30 tokens.. yeah.. after that idk..melissa and april got into an arguement..i wont get into details but they are grounded for a month, april got her phone taken away for a month and possibly or most likely they got taken out of YFC for a floopin stupid reason! if you want to know IM me... i had a long talk with april that night. i hope that helped..she said it did..A LOT.and i hope that everything gets better! dana and i are the only ones allowed over their house..funny eh? yeh..but..that's cuz we're like family..
on sunday we went swimming at the highlander pool with erik and marcus..melissa taught me some of the strokes and stuff. we went to life-teen mass and then out to eat at OutBack Steakhouse. I got a pasta. good stuff..
Today at school it was alright.. i went to school early with my dad to get my insurance and papers so that i can join the swim team. but my dad didn't bring our birth certificates..ughz i hope he didn't lose mine!! so i just got the papers.. and after school well about like 1 hr ago i got my physical. it was okay..long wait but it was fine. im 5'1'' 1/2 tall! heh..yeah..finally i know! thats short.but who cares..im short! then we went into KMart to look for a bag..haha..never going to KMart again..it was deserted! Nobody there..no selection..it sucked!! wal-mart rocks...kmart sucks! ok yeah well..tomorrow i'm going to buy my team bathing suit for swim..i hope it looks ok! i gotta do hwk this sux bum...ttyl bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home