Thursday, November 04, 2004

-okay okay. im posting. i know you guys have been anxiously waiting for me to post. haha yeah right.

whatever. here's my week-
monday it was La Dia De Los Muertos..blah..i made 'pan de muerto' ((bread of the dead)) and i brought it in for 3rd period. idk if they liked it, some said it was really good. so..yeah? heh.

tuesday- presedential election..bush won. i'm not so happy about it. i dont like politics..i dont want my head bitten off just because i like a president. neways, i didn't like either of them. so...blah..politics suck!
we are reading Romeo and Juliet for english honors. It's a good story, i love it. I dont see how people think it's so boring. i just dont understand it someway, they were our age. but, its shakespeare. so..awesome. I am just annoyed at how people read so life-less. When I read I'm nervous..no clue.why..O.o. But there's this kid named ryan who read for Romeo. MOST ANNOYING MOFO. gah, i hated it. closed my ears. he ruins it. when the TA went over it today in class i totally didnt know any of that happened for some of the parts. Cuz of how people read, it's so hard to concentrate. whatever.

yesterday i had an RCIT class, hung out with april most of the day. In RCIT it is okay, i dont like sitting on the floor though, my feet fall asleep -_-.
today i hung out with arielle a little. we went to staples, it was a grand opening. we got free food. the pizza was crap though. >_< okay, well.i'm out. bye. *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home