Sunday, January 02, 2005

bye bye 2004!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! oh jeez. it's already new years eve. last day of 04. the year has been crazy. wow i'm not gonna get used to putting 05 on papers and stuff yet. but everyone gets used to it after a few times. wow.. 03 went by.. 04.. now 05. how has the year been for you?! well. there has been ups and downs. i've had a lot of good things happen! i met a lot of awesome people. i joined yfc. i got into more anime (haha i had to put that in somewhere). it's been a good year.. for me at least. many times have i been down. but once again.. there's always good times.i went to next big thing 4 [first concert!]! i'm glad that i met new awesome people this year.. and got closer with the people that i've already known. hmm.. haven't been thinking about new year's resolutions yet. lets see if i can make a small list.
1. Earn more $$$
2. Get awesome grades
3. Finally beat dark cloud or kingdom hearts (-_- still haven't..)
4. Go to more concerts
5. Stop cussing...or not as much
6. Be healthy (which means.. not being sick freakin 8 out of 12 months in a year)
7. Stop the arguing w/ Dana
8. Drink more boba tea
9. Maybe I can become a vegetarian!
10. Can't think of anymore.. help!?
Alright.. I'm done. maybe i'll add on to the list... Have you realized that there are so many new songs in a year. I hope that next year brings more new awesome songs! Another year in music. w00t. more songs to add to the playlist. hehe. riight. btw i suck at pool -_- there's a pool table in the house. i play daily.. i majorly suck. oh well, i can always get better! right... I just watched "Princes Diaries 2". It was a great movie. I like the old one better. But oh well. The Security Guard Lionel was hot. Yes...very hot. Did you know that there's going to be a Mulan 2? Yep! It's happening. I want to see it. heh heh. disney movies are great..
Soo for 12/30/04 since i haven't posted that day. lets hear about what i did now shall we?Played lots of dark cloud2. I was also May's freakin maid for the day (didn't apply for it either..but o well). Went out to eat with May, Fasulo, Dana, Watts, Al, Watt's Dad, and a few others. That's about it. I had more weird dreams. Eh heh.. yeah. Fun eh? I'll post more later. It's already 3:15AM. The day/year/month is almost over.. w00t. Al is over..playing pool. I think I'll go play some now. Alright.... bye!
*kristin*

Well...3 more hours til 2005. woo. i wonder how next year will be..i would do the survey thing for the year.. but my answers are always so boring. i guess that means my life is boring... okay then! next year i will make my life/myself more..exciting. yay!r u gonna count-down?! hmm.. next year..i predict.. i cant predict worth shiet. uhh.. it'll be good. hopefully no one i know dies. hopefully no big huge tragedies in the world will happen.hopefully i can go to somewhere exciting. maybe the philippines? yep! --edit--w00t 2005 is here. yeah. well josh woke me up today by calling. he thought my old cell was in his car. freakin loser. it wasn't mine. oh well..and i went out to lunch with may and john. got some boba tea finally..this is my last day in gainesville... sad *~*. i gotta clean up like i promised. all the confetti that's on the ground. blah. yep. it was a fun day. i like when people comment. but i dont demand people to.. it annoys me when people are like 'leave some comments!' etc. ive never gotten 20-over comments before. that would be cool. but oh well who cares. right well......time to clean. peace!

i had boba twice yesterday.. w00t! i'm a boba whore.. gosh -_- i'd do anything for boba.. lol joke




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home