Thursday, November 18, 2004

im so disappointed *~*

because...
1. cant spend thanksgiving break in gainesville
2. still have not found my cell phone. in a way i've given up...but in a way i haven't given up. it's sad.
btw- now im happy because i just got a cool arse video game in the mail! harvest moon- save the homeland !! woo. that's freaking awesome.
anyways..back to my disappointing stuff.
3. my foot hurts..and i don't know why.
4. i dont know where i am going to spend Thanksgiving at
I can't be called selfish now..whatever..i wasn't called selfish anyways..but yeah, to be honest, there's nothing I would rather do than go to gainesville, but I am giving up my freaking privilege to dance.. -_- so, people, you better come see us dance.. it's at the bayhanian (doubt i spelled that right) center.. next to the phil fest site. on november 28. $5 dollar entrance. blah, dont go, i suck at dancing. lol, but it would be cool to see anyone that i actually KNOW. but yeah. ok.
rel came over today. twas fun. got a new profile pic. that was taken of me like..a couple days ago. oh well. i'm done with complaining. bye.
*kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home