Friday, November 12, 2004

yesterday i went crazy. thanks to dana. blah. well, thank you nicole. you calmed me down...totally. love ya!
okay. day 5 of my cell phone + jacket search. turned out...to be bad. still cant find it. . i wish i didn't lose it. blah. oh well.
earlier i went to the dean's list breakfast. wow , there are 2038 people in my school, about.. 38 of them have deans list. isn't that so disappointing? well, ive got all a's. it was good stuff. swim team banquet today. good food. it's a buffet though.-_-. doesnt sound too..pleasant. don't get me wrong, i love buffets. but...i want to be controlled. ok i'll still control myself. 2 plates. that's it. alright. ok. yeah.
my weekend plan- after school go to melissa n april's. swim team banquet. saturday there's dance practice. i want to go to novemberfest though. with sissy and ashley. lame...i'm pissed. people need to give me a little more respect. well. some people. friggin jerks.
i'm out. bye. *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home