Thursday, January 06, 2005

hey there losers. thanks for not reading this. haha. no. well i have to pee really bad but i'm in class. i can listen to music thanks to my awesome music code! w00t to this. we're working on some kind of shiet. idk. gota go bye
ok im back. i did something very embarassing today! i tripped on the bus. i thought i was going to be late.. i had to run. so i ran in the wet grass, and ran up the stairs on the bus.. and i slipped. fell. i felt like a freakin fag. it was horrible. i got myself up quickly.. said 'I AM SO STUPID' loud....then went to sit down. my leg hurt like a frick tho. it's all scraped. how smart am i?! hah. no. my throat hurts so much.. i think im sick.. -_- ugh. i want to stay home. sleep in. but noooo. i havent been absent all year. dammit. o well.. yesterday i went to melissa n abril's house. went to rcit class. gotta go now. bye *kristin*
i dont know why... but a couple a days ago i was watching FUSE on tv and i decided 'i should get a lip ring'. i wanted one. it wouldve been something new.. different.. interesting. what do you think? I asked my dad..he said 'hell no'. blah.. it's MY face. but i want to know others opinions. so TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home