Tuesday, March 29, 2005

inspite of my rage i'm still just a rat in a cage

i'm sick. w00 for me. not.

life=boring
i've been spending my days with melissa and april. that is fun.
arielle n kassandra are pissed at me because i'm never there. but i am.. they just can't see me o_o. it's not my fault that i'm never home. i'm coming home today, they can maybe hang out with me? yeah. i hope. i've got my spanish project to do though, i have to find the work that i did or the notes that i took. i forgot where i put it, i hope nobody threw it away because that would be shitty. wow, i'm actually writing how i want to. it's not like anyone reads this loser old thing anyways. gosh ::mumbles::
dancing- dance practice for precon.. can i do it? if i have a ride, melissa bailed on me n abril so we're screwed. i didnt really want to dance anymore anyways, i dont want to let people down though. it's too late for me to quit.. people probably think i suck though.. i don't even have a partner for that one dance. oh who cares.
yesterday i had boba, that was the highlight of my day.
something bad happened to one of my friends, i want to tell someone about it, what should i do?! i want to be a good friend, tell an adult, junk like that. am i really up to it? can i do it? would i let my friend down... would my friend get mad? damn all of this bullshit. >_< no cussing. i have to pray every time i cuss. it's my new thing. i just have to stick to it.. i'll pray more and cuss less. w00 for that. ok ok gotta go bye! *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home