Tuesday, February 08, 2005

w00t. CFC Youth (aka YFC) Camp was awesome!It was this weekend. Today is my year anniversary of being in YFC (CFC YOUTH) so congrats on that, this year has gone by so fast… I can’t believe I actually served at this camp this time…that’s awesome! This weekend I served at the camp… it was an awesome experience. I gave the first share and was a DGL. The service team was awesome! We had about 18 participants. They were all awesome. I made a bunch of new friends! The praise and worship was awesome also. It was a great weekend. w00t. I’ve never done this color thing before. Anyways… I loved everyone’s talks and share’s. They touched me… for real. Everyone did an awesome job. I wish I could describe how the camp was like everything. But idk. I took a BUNCH of pictures. I’ll post em up some time. Yeah. I wish I was still @ camp. Btw… I didn’t have a CC. Lol. I don’t want to go back to school x_x. This camp changed me. It made me an even better person. I hope that it touched the participants/new members too. Alright ttyl bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home