Monday, January 31, 2005

this weekend was good+bad. i wrote about it already on my xanga but yeah.. i'm not allowed to go on xanga in school since it's blocked. so i can't copy and paste it right now. ive finished a bunch of my work. idk what else to do. so bored. i'm probably the only one on the internet because she blocked it after i went on. so if she makes me turn this off i can't go on the rest of the day. -_-. but the bell will ring in about 20 minutes. shiet. i have to study for my biology test. i have a floopin C in that class because i got a C on the test. and the test is 1000 points. all other grades we have are 10. so basically it's all up to the test. which sucks. but it's good we get to take it over. if i had a C on mi report card my life would be over. heh. for real. but yeah. 4 1/2 days til camp. can't wait! w00t!! i really want a new layout for this. or at least a new picture. where's..somebody..when ya need them. gosh. no1 can help me anymore. i have to rely on myself. thats why i havent changed it lol. oh well. i'm lame. gotta go. bye! *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home