Friday, April 01, 2005

heeey nicole! okay well apparently nicole is the only one who reads this poor little thing here called a blog. i might as well address to her because i know she'll read it. w00t. i'm hungry. i'm cramping. i'm pmsing. im tired. i'm lazy. i'm too complaining. i went to sleep at 4am last night, eh. phil-fest is this weekend! today through sunday. yesterday i had dance practice, i finished my essay, finished everrything. josh was mad? sad? iono, but he was one of those. i don't hang out with him as much as i should. but man, i'm not going to follow him around! i just like to roam. hang with everyone. or at least try to. that's how i am. i'm sorry if i don't hang out with a certain person enough.. i don't give one person all of my time. >_<>all the way to dana's 3rd period.. all the way accross the school upstairs. after going back and forth from the locker i was pretty fed up and tired. dana gave me her combo after giving me attitude.. but she forgot to give me her locker number. so i forgot what her locker was.. i went back down and tried the combo to at least 6 lockers.. i went back again.. no i ran back. dana gave me the wrong locker combo too! damn her. so i finally went back to her locker and got it open.. i was late for class by at least 15 minutes. i had to take notes for other presentation's too but i copied the girl who sits next to me's notes. yeah.. and in 4th period i was struggling with my math homework. blah.. the whole time i spent it learning something that i still dont understand. my friend patrick was helping me, he always helps me. he rocks. okay well i'm done ranting on. sorry nicole if you had to read all this blahness. lol and if anyone else read it, please tag me so i know you're alive. ok lame. but yeah w/e. byee *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home