Wednesday, April 14, 2004

my fun walk home with rel..and..::ack:: charles...
we walked....gustavo caught up...me n him talked for a bit while charles n rel held hands in front of us...bleh...then we went to kash n karry...gustavo waited outside and me n relly n charles(blah..) me n rel got a drink and some funions...or however u spell it..charles got cake..that fat skinny mofo! me n him got into an arguement so i ignored him the rest of the way..and entertained myself by making some..songs..and talking about my cool funions case (it was those mini things) ok
here are my songs
RELLY:
relly...went to the deli...and got some jelly...cause she's really co0l!
she ate with her belly...and got all smelly...her name is relly...and she is a fo0l!
(repeat x2)
and another song...
RELLYS GOT SOME SHADE:
relly's got some shade...relly's got some shade..she went to the ARC-ADE
with her cool new friend name jade! =)
(repeat x1)
WOO!!! :) my cool awesome mofo new songs...
oh yeah and i met 2 squirrels named roberto and squirrel #1..and i read an inuyasha manga vol.15 IT WAS AWESOME! ok thanks buh-bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home