Saturday, June 12, 2004

hmm...so u want to know whats been goin down with my boring life? okay..well..the past couple of days i was searching for new layouts for my xanga..i finally found one..that was copy and paste cuz those download ones are too confusing. I watched the MTV movie awards,new eps of degrassi and My so called life, err..cleaned..,hung out with the dogs, lola bit me in the face..she's so evil, my mouth hurts so bad! this morning i woke up at 7:30am or so and i went yard-saling with john,jose, and ranis. theyre dorks i tell you, dorks! it was ok at first, annoying at the end, cuz it got so hot. i got 2lb weights for $1.50 and 5lb weights for 25cents..heh. i found $2 in coins in ranis's car. so, yea..i haggled :D. i played some gunbound..i went to Bento. i got pho(pronounced fuh), and boba tea. Dew The Melon ROCKS! mmmm...good stuff.. thanks ranis for getting me it. now i know how its like to spend the whole morning with those guys...annoying, because all they talk about is girls girls girls..main conversation "man those girls were hot, those viet,flip,hispanic,whatever girls were hott" bleh..they just talk and talk about girls and how they dance and blah blah blah..i hope not all the guys i know are like that.pshh..i'd go crazy...well im bored now..hrmm..idk what to do..ok w/e bye *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home