Wednesday, April 06, 2005

phil fest was awesome. i posted all about it on my xanga. so check it out!

i'm going out with someone.. josh..^_^
it's new for me... my first.. boyfriend.. yeah i've heard a loot of my friends go 'awwww' but whatever. lol. >_<>best friends but everyone's like 'you'll get used to it' and all that.. what if i dont get used to it? am i just thinking like this because he's my first boyfriend? idk.. but i love (like a lot) him! it is good that we're best friends! i just hope our friendship doesn't ever change.. no matter what.
ehh.. i'm just.. so.. not used to it.. that's why.
a lot of my friends are so happy that we're going out. im in progress of getting used to it. i mean, we already talked on the fone everynight.. so whatever.

well. idk. i am glad that i'm with him. yeah.
im so hungry. i wasted a dollar on warhead gummies.
>_< and i left my lunch box at home.
ok well ttyl bye <3 *kristin*

precon is sooon. ((this weekend))!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home