Friday, April 16, 2004

ay naku...>.< okay today was preety boring...woke up, got a ride from kassandra(Kaysie wit a capitol K) school was eh...1st per did my little spanish skit i messed up a few times..but so did jessica and alex! it wasnt just me! im nervous..i was the waitress.i had a lotta lines! and i only had a day..jeez..2nd..ehh..3rd..ehh..4th..ehh boring! just watched a stupid video for the whole deng hour! 5th per..omg did u know that like HALF of my 5th period likes inuyasha? so cool!! most of the day i was tracing(yes tracing!) some easy pics from the inuyasha vol.15 manga my friend lemme borrow.and ppl over saw and were like 'cool u like inuyasha' and im like 'i LOVE inuyasha! watch it every night at 12:30' and they were like'omg me too!' or 'my mom n dad would kill me if i stayed up that late' but heh..oh well..sucks 4 them! at lunch me n kc chugged some yoohoo..i suck at chugging cans..so she won...im good and cups and bottles...not cans...(NOT AN EXCUSE!!) so after school...rel gave me a ride home...i went over to the bakery so she finished up her homewerrk and we walked over to my house..then biked (i pegged) over to 7/11 got some slushies and then went over to subway got some FREE COOKIES!!(mmmm..white choc. chip macademia nut...ahhh..) then on our way back....while i was holding my ::tear:: slushie i was goin down a curb, and i dropped/killed mr. slushie! mr. pepsi slushie was his full name...i made a song too...called 'bye bye mr. slushie'...::tears of remorse::...ok! so....o btw i saw roberto today(idk where squirrel #1 was...) so when me n relly got home..dana was online..that 'sick' person...i got online at 6:30..chatted...hrm..im thinking of becoming 'y0ur w e i r d o'...but i havent been accepted into the clan cuz im not 'y0ur e n u f f ' yet..thanks riSha for stayin w/me! i played a decent game of gunbound...and...then my bro kicked me off b/c he threatened to make me not watch inuyasha..the nerve of him..so i got off..watched some tv...watched some more tv...*sigh*..did my hw..watched inuyasha(such a cute ep.!) and then yelled @ my dad...he called me a b'tch.the nerve of him!! callin me a b!tch..you DONT call yer daughter a b'tch..he was being a jerk to me...urgh...some times i cant...sometimes hes just...ahh!! %&@*#!$...ok...so...dana was buggin me to do the laundry so i did it...and i took a shower...now im just bloggin bout me day...so im done...so buh-bye *kristin*
g-o-o-d-n-i-g-h-t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home