Tuesday, June 15, 2004

hello my fellow non readers..iono..today or yesterday i woke up at 7am cuz dana walked in and then i jus went back to sleep..i thought it was 7pm lol..but the sun was up. so, i woke up around 12..played gunbound,watched tv..worked out..gave gonzo a walk and jogged..i broke my freaking nail!! i hate when nails dont go over ur finger..its so annoying! it was so long..i really hate long nails but like them at the same time. it's hard to type! >.< i wish i could just cut them and grow beautiful long nails..haha..like they'll be beautiful..they jus break.. >.< i ate spring rolls today..mmm..i chatted a little bit..changed my xanga layout..hmm..well, im out. bye *kristin*..
dana is so annoying, she always always always cusses at me and treats me like crap..i wish she would change. im watching 'my so called life' right now..i like it..its a good show. well, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home