Sunday, June 13, 2004

today dana woke me up at 12 to go out to eat, 'florida buffet' is where we went..i only ate a few plates, may n john talked to me bout some stuff..then we went to pets mart and i saw a bunch of doggies! :D then we went to best buy and i played Pokemon Colleseum and i beat these 2 dudes..it was cool, but May made me stop playing >.< so after that we went home..i played some gunbound, watched some tv, i gave freaking 3 dogs (gina,lola,and gonzo) a bath..and it wasnt heck.it was ok, except i got a lot of dog hair on me..gosh they shed like mofos. but theyre clean! and i gave gonzo a walk and he shat 3 times on 3 yards..jeez..what a crapper. after that I err..watched tv..ate dinner, mike was gonna come over but he couldnt cuz his bro didnt want to drive him :( bummer, well i'll see rachel soon maybe since she is comin to gville tonite! she's prolly half way now. well im gonna go so bye *kristin* i gotta finish my to-do list again! heh..
//edit//
i didn't have much time to post, may and john were kickin me out. well newho, i'm getting a cell phone! tis mi friend garrett's bday so happy b-day garrett!. well neway, i got a cover for my phone and its this anime cat girl thing..it looks cool. i'll put the pic on my xanga. www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=kissy0560 ok..well, hm..i hope that i can work out enough in 2 months...
i wish i could help all of my friends..i'm not there...idk what to do, no one tells me anything..but i guess it's ok. i dont have to know EVERYTHING..well, i'm just gonna stop babbing..ive ran out of thoughts to share..so bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home