Monday, June 21, 2004

ok finally i'm posting...took long enough eh? well let me see, 2 nights ago..i was talking to my friend mike on the fone..he's a really good friend. and idk..i was thinking a lot, i mean, some times you just need to get stuff out of your system, even if its the past..and i wanted to talk to someone about it..and i was on the fone w/him so i just started talking, idk i started crying for no reason, this was before i started talking. i had NO reason to cry..ok..i wouldve cried if i was off the fone, i wasnt talking much before..maybe, i started crying because of things..that i think about..but i DONT think about..i think a lot, i just don't like expressing myself sometimes..idk..its hard to explain. but i got off the fone w/him shortly after and cried myself to sleep. i have so many good friends..i'm so blessed. theres some stupid thing that says you can only have 1 best friend, well ive had more than 1 my whole life..so that is BULL! i love all of my friends. ok? some of my friends..don't know me, very well...they just know my personality hehe. but maybe that's good? maybe that's what they are supposed to know? i dont know..i like to know my friends...i dont know a lot of them enough..do i seem annoying being like that? well, anyway..enough rambling.
TODAY- i woke up at 12:30..went to sleep at 5 cuz i jus couldnt go to sleep >.<. i watched a LOT of one piece yesterday..talked on the fone w/friends..hrm..oh yeah! arielle might be coming up here and go to daytona with us. May bought me and dana boogie boards, awesome eh? I got my cell-phone cover today...its cool! i like it! i just dont like the buttons. the girl..haha..i thought she was wearing a sweater..she's just wearing sleaves..and hehe..yeah, you'll see. but it doesnt show anything..>.< bleh. now my phone looks like other pplz fones..so maybe i might get new buttons or something..who knows? oh well..well, it is time..for me..to watch..more..ONE PIECE! hehe, yeah..btw i like when people tag my board. gosh am i lame or what? i have to tell people to tag sometimes..gah..who's the bum? me! oh well..and i dont know..why.but..i've lost my appetite! i mean, i ate..tacos today.like..3..(that i made!) but i mean, last night i dont even think i had dinner. i dont think that's very healthy.oh well..i'll eat a banana or an apple or somethin. bye! *kristin* wow, i posted longer than i wanted to..oh well, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home