Wednesday, June 16, 2004

its really the 16th..heh..well, today i woke up around 8am..(went to sleep at 5..im such an insomniac..i cant sleep >.<) well i went back to sleep and then i woke up around 12. (i dont think anyone CARES when i wake up...but..IDC..) i chatted..took a shower..bummed around..worked out..went to Bubble Tea 88 and got a strawberry/mango one. i like bento better tho.. Al brought me but i had to pay for it myself..he's cool to hang out with sometimes..keyword=SOMETIMES. well afterwards I watched tv..played gunbound..and ate dinner. I was trying to put the song 'Owarinai Yume' but it doesnt work.(mike, it only works for u..>.<) i also talked on the phone w/nicole :D. well, now its time for me to go since tomorrow im going to Orlando! To eat..viet food..PHO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home