Wednesday, June 23, 2004

hoy! today..was my first day as a semi-vegetarian! w00t! well, i hope that you guys respect my decision..those poor defenceless animals..gah..seriously! wat kind of people are we?! *sigh* well, today i had my chance..i couldve eaten meat..the chicken was right there..but nope nope nope! i chose-nO! and now..im happy :D! idc if any1 cracks jokes..like john..he was joshin-around w/me..gah..didn't affect me 1 bit..i got a little confused but i didnt change my decision. no1 understands how..i feel about this! ok?! if you wanna kno click the link on my profile for more info. well, im off to watch ep.50 of one piece! w00t! okie dokees...buh-bye..plus i gotta clean like...cuz rel is coming tomorrow..w00t for that too! bye bye! *kristin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home