Wednesday, June 23, 2004

yay! relly came today! well, anyways..i woke up pretty early..at like 9:30. anyways...about this vegetarian thing. damn it! why did i have to watch that damn video?! NO ONE IS SUPPORTING ME!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! back to what i was saying..the whole vegetarian thing. I WANT TO BECOME ONE!! but im too picky to eat anything..gah..if i become a vegetarian all i will eat the rest of my flooping life is pastas and grains..which will make me waay fatter. gah.....what am i going to do!?!?! *sigh* everyone in this house is trying to make me a carnivore again..i cant eat if i dont become one! may's only making meat..but those animals...gah..i guess i'm going to have to wait til im older to become one. but...if ANYONE f*ckin bugs me about this...about me having to (not wanting to) eat meat again..then i'll flooping just freaking....IDK but ill do something..damn, what kind of asshole would do that? honestly......what i'm going to do...is.......not eat red meat unless its my only thing to eat.. *sigh* i am so unhappy with this decision...damn..why is this world such a cruel place?! >.< i dont know who to talk to...gah...w/e...bye *kristin*

well, i got into an arguement with john, got threatened to leave..cried..a lot..edited this a lot b/c it said a LOT of mean things about john..and..i'm sorry. i hope i have a lot of fun at daytona tomorrow b/c im going tomorrow..and i want to thank arielle al and dana for helping me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home